Synonyms For Different
Synonyms For Different [Learn English Pronunciation + Improve Your Vocabulary] In this video you will learn how to spell and pronounce (we all know how pronunciation practice is important) synonyms in english for word Different. It will surely improve your overall vocabulary which In turn helps a lot in expressing your thoughts clearly and without any ambiguity.
Another Word For Beautiful
List for another words for beautiful presented in this video:
– alluring – appealing – charming – cute – dazzling – delicate – delightful – elegant – exquisite – fascinating – comely – divine – enticing – excellent – fair – foxy – fine – good-looking – gorgeous – graceful – grand – handsome – lovely – magnificent – marvelous – pleasing – ideal – nice – pulchritudinous – radiant – ravishing – refined – resplendent – shapely – pretty – splendid – stunning – superb – wonderful – admirable – angelic – beauteous – bewitching – classy – sightly – statuesque – sublime – symmetrical – taking – well-formed
Another Word For Cost Effective
Here Some Examples And Use Cases for “Cost Effective” From The Web
- This is consistent with a least–cost approach to the UK’s binding 2050 emissions reduction target”.
- “We think there’s an opportunity to be the least–cost provider of electricity and compete favorably”.
- They are the least–cost first resort of the laptop bombardiers of global intervention.
- “So often the least–cost mentality dominates, but you really have to think about the risks”.
- They do not always reason “instrumentally”, seeking least–cost means to given ends.
- The least–cost solution of energy mix has been measured.
- This significance is examined for the problem of producing least–cost structures.
- Our proposed methodology determines the least–cost energy and reserve scheduling through a three-level model.
- Least–cost path analysis was used to estimate its dispersal paths across the fragmented landscape.
- However, knowing what to buy does not guarantee least–cost implementation.
- Cutting energy waste is the least–cost way of reducing carbon emissions.
- Most NDCs are statements of intent rather than detailed, least–cost plans.
- “The election is the path for change that has the leastcostto the people”.
- Kyoto is among the leastcost-effective ways to address climate change.
- Grant Hill, while not nearly as potent as Crawford, at least cost a great deal less.
- Engine has also worked with Southwark council on targeting its services more effectively and more cost–efficiently.
- “Many mines were left unexploited, but now we can extract more cost–efficiently and so we are looking at areas where we can do that,” Tajani said.
- Burnt Mill said it “provides £1.2m of services centrally as it means we can leverage the trust’s bargaining power to provide services more cost–efficiently“.
- Satisfaction has dropped because companies have applied technology to handle calls more cost–efficiently rather than to improve customer satisfaction, Mr. Maoz said.
- “They’ve dramatically improved fulfillment, which means they can get products from click to doorstep faster and more cost–efficiently than anyone else”.
- Cremation can become not a way of disposing of the dead honorably, but of disappearing the dead conveniently and cost–efficiently.
- Because Tesla designs, manufactures, sells and services its own vehicles, it can operate more cost–efficiently and quickly incorporate customer feedback into production of the cars, it said.
- Clients want “a competently prepared document done as quickly and as cost–efficiently as possible”.
- We need to integrate them cost–efficiently into our business model”.
- It could cost–efficiently compete against common forest machines in some tasks.
- SIWR employs an optimal linear programming formulation to cost–efficiently place integrated RFID readers.
- The folding step can be performed manually or cost–efficiently in a continuous process (Kehrle & Drechsler 2004).
- One of such challenges facing restorationists is how to stabilize tailings using plants cost–efficiently (i.e. phytostabilization ).
- The startup has just released its new stock option service, which will allow companies to easily and cost–efficiently issue option grants to employees.
- Earth observation data in combination with statistical modeling may provide a unique approach for mapping and analyzing geodiversity cost–efficiently.
- Emphasize a range of preventive approaches, which can be highly cost–beneficial.
- “We are investing in this technology now, to provide more cost–beneficial care for the future,” says Dr Shanti Nair, Prem Nair’s brother, who heads ACNS.
- Two trials reported some resource information suggesting a cost–beneficial saving when comparing therapeutic communities to a prison alternative.
- Targeted vaccination strategies may be highly effective and cost–beneficial.
- If the strain mismatch was 20%, vaccination was cost–beneficial only at vaccine efficacies of >65%; if the mismatch was 40%, vaccination was cost-beneficial at efficacies of >82%; while vaccination was not cost-beneficial if the mismatch was >50%.
- For immediate vaccination, at vaccine effectiveness of >55%, vaccination was cost–beneficial over treatment-only.
- Stockpiling with case-fatality rates of 0.4 0.6% would be cost–beneficial if vaccine effectiveness was >80%; while at case-fatality of >5% stockpiling would be cost-beneficial even if vaccine effectiveness was 20%.
- It will also examine whether these subsidies are cost–beneficial.
- At this prevalence, chlamydial screening in this population is probably cost–beneficial.
- DNase may be an effective and cost–beneficial treatment for atelectasis in non-CF pediatric patients.
- These studies have also shown the cost–beneficial nature of these programmes.
- General psychiatric services have a need for cost–beneficial screening instruments for adolescent populations.
- The threshold where varenicline was the most cost–beneficial was US$1,184.
- The bait delivery system using baits made from cheap locally available material can be considered safe, effective and cost–beneficial.
Synonyms For Hope
In this video you will learn how to spell and pronounce (we all know how pronunciation practice is important) synonyms in english for word Hope. It will surely improve your overall vocabulary which In turn helps a lot in expressing your thoughts clearly and without any ambiguity.
List for synonyms for hope presented in this video:
– Promised Land
– bright side
– castles in air
– fool’s paradise
– greedy glutton
– light at end of tunnel
– pipe dream
– thing with feathers
Synonyms For Important
In this video you will learn how to spell and pronounce (we all know how pronunciation practice is important) synonyms in english for important. It will surely improve your overall vocabulary which In turn helps a lot in expressing your thoughts clearly and without any ambiguity.
List of synonyms for important presented in this video:
– mattering much
– of moment
– of note
– of substance